Bridge Builders Counseling Center is an outcome-based therapy practice, using a direct approach to achieve positive results. Our Counseling Services are available to adults, teens, and children and are geared for couples, families, or individuals.
In addition to counseling, we also provide these services: (please visit our website for more details)
- DWI Assessments, ADETS Classes and Level I and II DWI Groups.
- Parenting Program: 8 hour Saturday program which is based on a nationally acclaimed book “Positive Parenting with a Plan” by Matthew A. Johnson, PSY. D.
- Anger Management Groups: Thursday evenings for 8 weeks from 6:30pm to 8:00pm.
- Parenting Coordinator: A Court appointed professional who helps separated and divorced parents improve their co-parenting skills and solve problems involving their children in high conflict child custody and visitation disputes.
- High Conflict child custody mediation is a choice recommended by attorneys where continual court cases just cost a lot of money and get very little accomplished, so the parents come to Bridge Builders to resolve the matters that keep the children in the middle.
Our experienced personal therapists can give you techniques to help manage life's day-to-day challenges - whether they are professional or personal, things that happened yesterday or years ago. We provide a comfortable and supportive environment to help each client realize their goals for resolution and growth.
For more information about our services or if you have questions regarding insurance or private pay, please contact us at 910.792.9888, visit our website www.bridgebuilderscounseling.com or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.