Slow cookers are a great help for busy families that don't have a lot of time to spend preparing meals nightly. This slow cooker recipe for pulled BBQ chicken makes 8 servings.
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package McCormick® Slow Cookers BBQ Pulled Pork Seasoning
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Mix Seasoning Mix, ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar and water until blended. Pour over chicken. Cover.
- Cook 5 hours on LOW or 2 1/2 hours on HIGH. Remove chicken from slow cooker.
- Shred chicken using 2 forks. Return chicken to slow cooker; mix and heat with sauce before serving. Serve on sandwich rolls, if desired.
This recipe and many more simple dinner recipes can be found at www.mccormick.com.