1 of 1
If you love s'mores and chocolate chip cookies, you'll love the union of these two sweet treats in these yummy cookies.
- 11 Tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 ½ cups flour
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 3 regular sized Hershey’s bars, broken into pieces
- 1-2 packages graham crackers, broken into squares
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon to combine. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream butter with both sugars until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture to the butter mixer and combine on low speed.
- Fold in chips and marshmallows. Chill dough in refrigerator for 1 hour to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Line baking pans with parchment paper. Lay out graham crackers side by side on the pans as close as possible (they should be touching).
- Place tablespoons of chilled dough on graham crackers about 1 – 1 ½ inches apart. Press down slightly with fingertips.
- Bake for 5 minutes then remove from oven to press Hershey’s bar pieces on to the top.
- Bake for 5 – 7 more minutes or until dough is beginning to turn golden brown at the edges.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool.