1 of 1
Kid-a-palooza is an annual one day festival event for families to showcase the talents of youth in music, dance, art and entertainment. It's an opportunity for kids to display their talent to the public. The event features an area for performances as well as pony rides and a bounce house. Exhibitors from a variety of family-friendly businesses will have festival tents set up on the grounds for information, handouts and samples. Cameron Art Museum will also be offering free art lessons for families. Admission is free as well as parking.
The venue for this year's Kid-a-palooza is the Cameron Art Museum. The event runs from 9am-3pm.
Entertainment scheduled to appear at this time:
- Storyteller Diane Bonney will read Skippyjon Jones
- Wilmington Christian Academy
- Music School of Wilmington Band
- St. Nicholas Children's Greek Dancers (tentative)
- Best Foot Forward – Wrightsville Beach Elementary
- Taekwondo Martial Arts
- Port City Gymnastics
- Free Art Classes by Cameron Art Musuem
Artwork Displays by:
- • Codington Elementary
- • Dreams of Wilmington
- Pony rides by Giddy Up and Get Up
- Kona Ice Truck
- Bounce Houses, popcorn, cotton candy and funnel cakes provided by WOW Factor of Wilmington
Event is sponsored by Learning Express Toys and Kids Exchange Biannual Consignment Sale. Title sponsor is Cameron Art Museum.
Produced by Wilmington Parent Magazine